Ahhh...... Tomorrow is the Start of Preliminary Examination Languages Paper 1!
Somehow, I feel hopeless in both my English and and Higher Chinese compos that I have done so far. Seriously I have no idea why my English tenses and sentence structures are always wrong and eventually lead to a fail in my compos. Next, my Higher Chinese papers are also getting from bad to worse to worst! Sigh Sigh Sigh....
I was shocked that I had failed my Higher Chinese common test. Sigh, no idea why it had happened. I hope that nothing mishaps will happen in 'O' Level this year.
Pray to God:
Please let me pass both my languages for this preliminary examination. In addition, please pray that the geography elective paper is an easy one which I can score well in. May you also bless me with a super memory to remember all my biological terms, physics concepts, chemistry works, social studies facts, additional and elementary mathematics formulas.
May the 'O' Level Examinations questions for this year be easy. No trick questions please. I don't wish for straight As. All I want is 10<-<15.>
Will my wish come true?
Perhaps it may. Let's hope so.
Hmmm. I am now hot and sweaty. I just came back home from IMM by walking. haha. I walked from Jurong East to Bukit Batok. No big feat.
Continue counting down to doom.
Tomorrow! is Prelims Languages Paper 1
12 days to start of Prelims written papers
22 days to end of prelims
56 days to START of 'O' Level
75 days to EnD of 'O' Level
I shall stop typing and go to bathe right now. haha. After which, I will be having my dinner, memorising the formats for situational writing and 实用文. I shall sleep by 10pm tonight. After tomorrow, I will continue to finish my papers. Sigh. I am going to be buried by all the papers sooner or later. Someone, please save me from my doom.
Bye!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment